On this page:
1. How to contact me for a consult and schedule a session
2. How I work shamanically
3. Types of shamanic sessions
4. Fees for sessions and how to purchase
5. In depth descriptions of services
6. What to expect from shamanic work-possible outcomes
FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION
Contact me via phone or internet for free evaluation and to set up appointments:
831-224-2670 (texting and voice mail)
10-15 minute free-consultation: Contact me by email or phone and I will email you or call you back according to your preference. We will talk about the issues concerning you briefly and discuss how I work and what the best options are. Sliding scale is available. 831-224-2670 and/or JaguarHouse@protonmail.com are the best ways to contact me.
List of services
- Personal Shamanic Consultation and Counseling
- Personal Shamanic Counseling with Dream Interpretation
- Land and/or Living Space Shamanic Session and Mediation
- Shamanic Healing or Manifestation Rituals/Ceremonies
Description of services
All session work and information is confidential and I will never share any information about you with anyone else without your express permission.
I also only work for the highest good of All Things and the welfare of the client. Shamanic work is for balance, truth, beauty, so that All Things may live according to their own best nature. I seek only to serve and act for what is light, love and the Highest Good. My Spirit Guides protect me and also my clients as I undertake shamanic medicine to help others in balance with Nature and All Things.
How I work
I use shamanic journeying into the spirit world to get information or to facilitate action on the part of the Spirits for healing. I also use drumming and ceremony, as well as channeling information. In these journeys, I travel to another realm and see, hear and feel various things, including Spirit Guides, but also information about the client, their guides, issues.
Journeying is guided by intention which is given by the client’s needs and what the client wants from the session. I only get information related to the client’s concerns.
Sometimes I use various shamanic medicine cards (tarot and related medicine cards) to enhance the information. When the spirits indicate, I also do channeled writing.
The methods I use with a client vary according to what the client needs, and also according what the Spirit Guides suggest to me. I can hear my own Spirits Guides, as well as many other Spirit and natural forms. My usual technique with talking to the Spirit realm is to ask questions and wait to hear the answers.
A shamanic journey is a method used to go into various spirit realms for answers and also to effect healing and change for the client.
A shamanic ceremony is similar to journeying, but usually combines the Spirit World with This world, using drumming, offerings, and various processes. The ceremony, or ritual, connects both This World and the Spirits Worlds together for a specific intent of healing, manifestation, connection and empowerment.
Personal Shamanic Consultation and Counseling can include, but is not limited to:
- diagnostic journey: a journey to see what kind of treatment is recommended by the spirits
- retrieval of information that will help you
- power animal retrieval: an animal power with medicine to assist you is retrieved
- connection with your spiritual allies, including those from the natural world and beyond
- soul retrieval: bringing back lost soul parts to empower you, create healing and more wholeness within you
- healing session–usually cleansing a person from difficult or entrapping energies
- customized ritual on your behalf, or you as co-participant
- dreamwork and shamanic counseling session combined
*Note: I don’t do de-possession work per se. I can refer you to people who do.
How to contact me and make an appointment
1) 10-15 minute free-consultation: Contact me by email or phone and I will email you or call you back according to your preference. We will talk about the issues concerning you briefly and discuss how I work and what the best options are. Sliding scale is available. 831-224-2670 and/or JaguarHouse@protonmail.com are the best ways to contact me.
2) I will make recommendation for how my services might be useful. You decide what works for you.
3) We will discuss fees for service. Sliding scale is available. For those with very limited incomes, other options can be explored and I sometimes work pro-bono. (Fee structure is below).
4) If you decide you’d like to schedule a session ONLINE, pay through PayPal, check, money order. Use Paypal to pay online. We will schedule the follow up appointment and I will do the shamanic work once the payment clears. Paypal uses my email: JaguarHouse13@protonmail.com
5) For ONLINE WORK: after I complete the shamanic work, I will describe what occurred and what the Spirits suggest and work with you to help you integrate the information. This session will take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. After this we will schedule a follow up appointment for the following week, that takes around 20 minutes.
Face-to-Face Shamanic Work
6) For Face-to-face clients: I do work in person. Masks are not required. I do not wear a mask, so if that is of concern, we should work online. If you wish to wear a mask, working with me face-to-face, then you are welcome to do so. Covid has a 99.9% survival rate for people up to 70 years of age, so based on this well-researched (but censored information), I do not think masks are necessary. If you are sick, we can reschedule.
I work from home. I also will work at the client’s house, as long as the client can provide a private space for us to work in. Sometimes the Spirits suggest working outside in a particular place in nature. So the first step is to determine where to have the session and what services are needed. To pay for the face-to face session you may use Paypal to pre-pay, or bring cash/check/money order to the session. I am not equipped to run debit/credit cards.
Face-to-face clients can choose to do their follow up appointment in person, or by phone or zoom.
Generally my sliding scale fee structure is as follows:
-Basic shamanic journey/counseling session: $60-$75
-1 shamanic counseling session with diagnostic journey plus healing journey or ceremony other type of journey: $120-$175
- Dream interpretation and shamanic counseling/journey session: $120-$175.
This combines my interpreting one of your dreams and combining it with shamanic journeying and counseling.
- Land or living/working space shamanic sessions: 1 hour session$60-75; 2 hour session: $110-$150.
Soul Retrieval Session $150-$175
This is intensive work that can be done in person or remotely. A soul retrieval is when a shaman goes into the spirit world and retrieves part of your soul that has become detached from you due to various factors. It is common for people to have lost soul parts due to very stressful or scary experiences, or due to these energies being taken on purpose or accidentally by other people or spirits. Healing, empowerment and a feeling of being more whole can be the result of a soul-retrieval. This includes at least three hours of shamanic work on my part, and two follow up sessions.
Land and Living Space Shamanic Sessions:
Sometimes what is wrong with us isn’t us. It’s something that is amiss or out of balance on the land we live on (whatever that land is), which includes suburbs and city land. Even though you might live in a high rise, there is still land and space around you, and if it is having problems, you might be also.
Sometimes it it here is something amiss with your interior living space or work space. Perhaps the house has unhappy spirits in it, or the room you have your office in is really more suitable for sleeping which is why you are tired every time you work in there.
- Clients come to me directly about problems with land and living or work spaces.
- Sometimes a diagnostic journey reveals that a personal problem is actually a living space or land problem or both.
- 10-15 minute free consultation by phone, Skype, or email.
- I work directly on the land or in the living/work space if possible. I will come to your space or land, figure out what might be going on, do ceremony if needed to facilitate healing the issue, and/or give you advice about what you need to do to better the situation.
- Most of the time land or living/work space work takes about 1 to 2 hours.
1 hour land session 60$
2 hour land session 120$
- If I’m driving to your house, I charge .30 per mile for every mile over 25 miles from my house which is located in Flagstaff, AZ.
- We would come to an agreement beforehand on an estimate of what it costs. Clients can pay in person with cash or money order, or pre-pay by Paypal, check, money order. If you are sending me mail with USPS I will give you my mailing address.
Working on land and living/working spaces remotely
I can work on these issues remotely as well.
Free 10-15 consult.
Provide pictures or video of the land or the space if possible and send to me via email. I will journey about the issue and the possible remedies. Then I will contact you for a good time to speak about my findings.
I can also work blind, meaning just by phone contact. For this I rely totally on communication from Spirit to tell me what to tell you with no pictures or direct contact. This is not quite as easy or effective, but I still get images and messages from the Spirits.
What to expect from Shamanic Counseling
- Information about what is causing problems.
- Depending on the type of journey, information on what will help the issue or problem.
- In the case of healing work: the issue should improve a little, quite a bit, or almost completely and sometimes the condition/issue is completely transformed and healed.
- Sometimes the changes that occur can be unexpected, which is why shamanic counseling and treatment, is an art and not a science. (Science however is not very good at dealing with issues of the soul or spirit.)
- If you are very dissatisfied with the outcome or process, or feel that the actual process did not reflect what I said it would, I welcome you to contact me and we can work together to find a satisfactory resolution.